Always Orthodontics may collect individually identifiable health information, protected health information (PHI), and personally identifiable information about you (collectively “your information”) – such as your name, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, sensitive medical information, and so on – in order to enable Always Orthodontics to evaluate potential and prospective patients, to facilitate the performance of orthodontic services for current and/or former patients, and to maintain and use such information as may be helpful for carrying-on the business of an orthodontic practice, including, but not limited to, such purposes as marketing the services of Always Orthodontics.
How we normally use information about you
- In the ordinary course, Always Orthodontics uses your information, generally provided by you or acquired through other sources, to respond to your inquiries and to maintain our relationship with you.
- Always Orthodontics will NOT share, rent, or sell your personally identifiable information outside Always Orthodontics; however, Always Orthodontics may share your information with any third parties as needed to facilitate treatment of patients and business operations at Always Orthodontics, to the extent permitted by law.
- It is possible, though unlikely, that Always Orthodontics may be forced to disclose your information in response to legal process or when Always Orthodontics believes in good faith that the law requires it, for example, in response to a court order, subpoena or a law enforcement agency’s request.
- Also, Always Orthodontics cannot guarantee the privacy of personal information you transmit over the web, via email, or through any other unencrypted method of transmission.
- Always Orthodontics reserves the right to revise this policy or any part of it from time to time. Please review the policy periodically for changes.