Did you always want straight teeth for yourself or your child, but wondered how you could afford it? The benefits of orthodontic treatment are numerous, including a more confident smile, and an easier time brushing and flossing. At Always Orthodontics, we want to make sure you are comfortable not only with your treatment, but with financing your new smile!
Here are a few ways that you can make orthodontic treatment fit your budget:
- Maximizing your insurance benefit: It is important to ask your employer if you have the option to select an insurance plan with an orthodontic benefit. The increased premium may be worth it if you know that you or your children will be utilizing this benefit.
- Becoming familiar with your Flex Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA): Before you set aside monies in your FSA or HSA account, we recommend that you obtain an orthodontic consultation to assess your needs. That way, you can plan ahead to make monthly payments to cover the remainder of treatment costs. In addition, your HSA is a way to utilize pre-tax dollars towards orthodontic care. Dr. Ava is happy to provide complimentary consultations for you and your family, in order to evaluate if you would benefit from orthodontic treatment now or in the future.
- Affordable payment plans with low monthly payments: At Always Orthodontics, we are happy to offer interest free financing and low monthly payments for the duration of your treatment. We are even able to arrange customized payment options for your specific needs, just ask! We understand that having more than one child or family member undergo treatment at the same time can be costly, however we are pleased to offer you a sibling or family discount to help!
- Know that you have choices: Different options for straightening teeth include metal braces, clear (ceramic) braces or clear aligners. They all differ in cost and benefit. Depending on your treatment goals, various options may be available to you.
- Early intervention is key: The American Academy of Orthodontists recommends that your child be seen by an orthodontist for an initial consultation at the age of 7. This is because some problems that occur in younger children can be treated early in order to help minimize treatment necessity in the future.
- Follow Dr. Ava’s recommendations for wearing your retainers: Maintaining your straight teeth by wearing your retainer is a way to ensure that you won’t need to go back into treatment in the future!
Call (516) 253-1016 to set up a complimentary smile assessment with Dr. Ava, or if you have questions regarding affordable braces or clear aligners. A confident, healthy smile is priceless!